Important FAQs & general need to know information

We are a registered company, licenced with Auckland Council and insured.

In the interest of food safety, we recommend any food not eaten within four hours from the time of delivery and set up completion disposed of.

Please inform us of any special dietary requirements you may have. All of our foods are prepared in a Shared kitchen and may have traces of allergens. Please be aware that we cannot guarantee against traced allergens in your food.

If you are collecting your order, we recommend that they are refrigerated upon pick up and consumed within 24 hours. For all custom graze orders – we recommend that all tables are set up in a cool area and away from direct sunlight. We also recommend that Aircon is used if your event is held indoors during summer.

All orders will require a 20% deposit upon quote acceptance to confirm your booking and secure your date. This amount is non-refundable should you choose to cancel your order or event within 2 weeks from your event. The remaining balance of 80% is due 14 days prior to your event date. All orders are non-refundable and non-changeable after delivery.